Our commitment to technology is increasing day by day, and with it, the time we spend connected to technology increases. This creates a great opportunity for companies. It is possible to reach us easily through the channels we use for most of the day, which enables the products or services to reach the customers through digital marketing. So, what is digital marketing mentioned? Digital marketing is a more advantageous and highly preferred marketing method than traditional media in today’s technology world, where you can promote your product and service electronically. Of course, there are many career options in the developing digital marketing industry. In this article, we will talk about career options in the field of digital marketing!
Career Options in Digital Marketing
Research shows that digital brand strategy developers, graphic designers, content producers for social media, and marketing analysts in both pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO) are the most in-demand areas of expertise.
Digital Project Manager
The digital project manager is responsible for the management and coordination of various digital projects, including online tools, web applications, site launches and advertising campaigns.
What Are the Duties of a Digital Project Manager?
The main responsibility of the Digital Project Manager is to plan the project from inception to delivery. Other duties of these persons are as follows;
- Designing, developing and implementing Digital Projects,
- Determining the scope, cost and objectives of the projects,
- Analyzing the risks of projects,
- Acting as the key communication between the customer and the company,
- Monitoring and reporting ‘Google Analytics’ metrics is among the most important tasks of digital project managers.
User Experience Specialists
The user experience specialist conducts various analyzes, observations and tests to create or develop customer experiences for new products and services in the projects he is involved in.
What are the Duties of User Experience Specialists?
- Define user requirements and goals,
- Identifying design problems and offering solutions,
- Uncover and document user requirements for specific design projects,
- To follow new technologies and trends,
- To provide functional and visual consistency between customer-oriented products, services or applications,
- It is among the duties of user experience specialists to create regular reports on research, analysis and activities and submit them to the management.
Search Engine Optimization Specialists (SEO Specialist)
A search engine optimization specialist determines strategies, techniques and tactics for a website to appear at the top of search engines (especially Google) results and to increase the number of visitors.
What are the Duties of Search Engine Optimization Experts?
- Working with the editor and marketing team to use SEO in content creation and content programming,
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links,
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies,
- It is among the most important tasks to follow the algorithms set by the search engines to keep the changes up to date.
Chief Marketing Officers
Marketing directors; He is the person in the managerial position of the company, who provides the coordination in the works carried out in the field of sales and marketing. Responsible for the execution of all sales and marketing works of the company uninterruptedly, error-free and in accordance with company standards.
What are the Duties of Marketing Directors?
- Enabling the company to enter new markets,
- Conducting interviews with existing customers,
- Preparing the necessary sales and marketing reports,
- To ensure that the company reaches the maximum profit level,
- Identifying target audiences for sales and marketing,
- Developing new projects, if necessary, is among the duties of marketing directors.