This is the age of the Wireless. Yes, right from switches to remotes, each and everything has become wireless. So can the keyboard remain behind? Absolutely not. So whether you wantthe keyboard for working or playing games, the wireless keyboard will help to declutter your desk by getting rid of the long winding connecting cables. Do have a look at best wireless keyboards for the Xbox article
Here are some of the best wireless keyboards available in the market.
- RAZER BLACKWIDOW V3 PRO: Coming top on our list, it is the best in wireless keyboards. It comes in RazerGreen and Razer Yellow switches.
- The switches are light and with short pre-travel distance, have an excellent tactile feedback
- It comes in a solid aluminum frame and has an ergonomic design for comfortable wrist rest
- Keys are Doubleshot ABS
- It has low latency
- All keys are macro-programmable, which suits gamers
ThePros are that it can be connected to up to three devices via Bluetooth or through its proprietary receiver. The customization is done through Razer Synapse 3 software on the Cons side, which is unavailable on macOS.
- OBINSLAB ANNE PRO 2: For a compact, mechanical and wireless keyboard with Bluetooth requirements, the Obinslab Anne Pro 2 suits best. It is a 60% compact board with multiple Cherry MX, Gateron, and Kailh switches.
- It has excellent tactile feedback so you can feel when a key is registered
- Customizable RGB backlighting, macro-programmable keys
The Pros are that it can be connected to 4 devices via Bluetooth and its customization software is available for Windows and macOS. The Cons are that the latency over Bluetooth is too high for competitive gaming, and it does not come with a wrist rest.
- LOGITECH MX KEYS: This keyboard is a low-profile wireless model providing connectivity through a USB receiver and Bluetooth.
- Three devices can be paired and easy swap between devices using dedicated keys
- Control keys have legends dedicated to both Windows and macOS systems
- Indented keys to hit in the center and prevent typos
- Scissor switches are light and quiet, which are ideal for office set-up
The Pros are it is compatible with both Windows and macOS users. It is ideal for those looking for a full-size, wireless keyboard.The software does not have many customizations offers on the Cons side, and no macros can be set.
- LOGITECH ERGO K860 WIRELESS SPLIT KEYBOARD: As the name suggests, this wireless non-mechanical keyboard comes with a split design. It has a wrist rest and negative incline feet to relieve stress on the wrists.
- The scissor switches are very quiet
- The function keys can be reprogrammed to a preset list of commands
- Ergonomic and attractive design
The Pros are that it gives excellent typing pleasure and relieves stress on the wrist. No macros can be set on the Cons side, and it does not have backlighting.
Numerous other wireless keyboards, such as Kensington Pro, Keychron K10, etc., need a favorable mention on this page. Each one has its unique features. However, based on individual requirements, budget constraints, and availability, you need to select which suits you the best.