Network hyper-automation consists of facilitating the automation of business processes (production chains, workflows, marketing processes, etc.) through the introduction of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and robotic process automation (RPA). Almost any repetitive task can be automated.
Additionally, network hyper-automation is a key enabler of digital transformation as it removes human involvement in low-value processes and provides data that provides levels of business intelligence previously unavailable. This can be a key factor in building flexible organizations that can adapt quickly to change.
Advantages of Network Hyper-Automation for Modern Businesses
- Empowering your staff: Redundant and time-consuming tasks are reduced, and employees can focus more on business-critical and strategic activities.
- Systems interaction: Network hyper-automation enables enterprise software and NMSs (network management systems) to communicate seamlessly, increasing efficiency and enabling deeper analysis of process bottlenecks.
- Shortened cycle time: Process operators can intuitively automate cross-functional activities. This involves collaboration between multiple stakeholders, ultimately shortening cycle times and increasing productivity.
- Developing agility: Network hyper-automationcoordinates various technology components to function according to business needs and requirements. This helps organizations achieve a state of true digital agility and flexibility.
How Infraon Network Hyper-Automation works
Advanced technologies used in network hyper-automation include:
- Identify and prioritize network automationopportunities using process and task-mining tools.
- Network automation development tools that reduce the effort and cost of building network automation. These include RPA, no-code/low-code development tools, iPaaS for integration, and workload automation tools.
- Business logic tools that simplify automation customization (intelligent business process management, decision management, business rule management, etc.)
- AI and machine learning tools that expand the possibilities of automation. Various tools in this area include natural language processing (NLP), optical character recognition, computer vision, virtual agents, and chatbots.
Network hyper-automation can bring people together through technology and people working side by side and collaborating. You can use this technology to analyze big data and apply insights to your business as an influential policymaker. Network hyper-automation is transforming businesses by streamlining business processes by reducing repetitive operations and automating manual operations. This enables businesses to operate with consistency, accuracy, and speed. The result is lower prices and usually a better customer experience. New approaches to business processes and infrastructure present challenges when using network hyper-automation. Network hyper-automation automates a wide range of instruments that are automatable and can quickly solve complex problems. Many companies have invested in new technology to address the limitations. Network hyper-automation enables businesses to automate activities, increase productivity and deliver value to customers. Network hyper-automation is sophisticated automation that appears faster, more efficient, and makes fewer mistakes to complete an activity or process. This provides the intended outcome and fundamental value requirements such as revenue, cost savings, and risk management.