A Mini Account is a low-cost way to play the game of Pokemon Go, it allows you to do everything that you can with a full account, but it will cost you less money upfront, with a min account, there are only two costs: the initial fee to get the account and an optional monthly fee.
The price of your initial purchase is $0.99 and after that, the monthly fee is $3.99 or $7.99 depending on which plan you choose, you can also sign up for prepaid plans if you want to buy in bulk and save some money.
How to Set Up a Mini Account in the Game
If you want to play Pokemon Go but don’t want to spend a lot of money on an account, then the game offers Mini Accounts that are relatively inexpensive and only require $5.00 worth of in-app purchases. To start playing with a Mini Account you need to follow these steps:
- Create your own Apple ID if you don’t already have one.
- Search up Pokemon Go in the App Store.
- Download and open the app once it is downloaded onto your phone or tablet.
- The app will prompt you to create a new account or log in to an existing account using social media platform, Google, or Pokémon Trainer Club ID. Choose whichever one works best for you and make sure that there isn’t a fee for creating a new account.
- Next, enter your birth date and email address
- Finally, after all of this information has been entered correctly, accept the terms of service and privacy agreement before purchasing $5 worth of in-app purchases from iTunes or the Google Play store.
How to Play the Game on a Mini Account
To start playing the game, you need to set it up there are two ways to do this if you already have a Google account that you’ve used for other games or apps in the past, then you can use that account to play pokemon go mini account But if you don’t want to use your Google account or if you don’t have one, there are also ways to create a new one at no cost.
To set up an account for a Mini Account, tap on the icon which says Create a New Account, this will take you to a page where you can input your e-mail and password and verify your e-mail address by clicking on the link sent in the verification email. You should now be able to log into that account and continue setting it up with your desired username and password, to get started playing the game, tap on the icon which says Start Playing.
Pros and Cons of Playing the Game on a Mini Account
It costs less to get a Mini Account
You don’t need a smartphone to play the game
Some features are limited on Mini Accounts
It’s harder to level up and collect items on a Mini Account